WHAT GLORYSTAR LASER CAN PROVIDE
Glorystar Laser is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production, and sales that is developing at a high speed and owns Dongguan No. 1 Factory, No. 2 Factory, and Shenzhen Subsidiary, Suzhou branch, and Henan subsidiary. Adhering to European and American technology, Glorystar Laser is committed to laser cutting, welding, marking and automation, and other laser application industries. Products sell well in Europe, North America, South America, and Southeast Asia, and have service offices in the United States, Brazil, South Korea, and other countries.
Whether you are a newcomer in the workplace or an experienced employee or manager, we will support your career in Glorystar Laser through a highly structured personal onboarding process from the outset. We offer training for specialist, interdisciplinary, and personal skills in an environment that demands and supports further development.
Change brings opportunities. Believe that comprehensive skills training can enable you to achieve your goals and give full play to your advantages so that you can achieve the best for yourself and for Glorystar Laser.
1. New Bending machine product test and relative components qualification.
2. Qualification test on serial Bending machines regarding continuous improvements and bug fixing.
3. Support production and service in trouble shooting.
4. Conduct standard tests on Bending machines: system test, bending test, power consumption, productivity tests etc.
5. Conduct qualification test for accessory devices on 2-D laser machines: chiller qualification, dust extractor qualification, electrical cabinet qualification etc.
6. Technical support and coordination for testing customers.
7. Coordinate with headquarter testing department and conduct testing tasks.
8. Support to complete the other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Technical/Mechanical or related background (i.e. Automation engineering, Mechatronics).
3. Fresh graduates or more than two year experience in machine tools, preferable service or engineering background.
4. Good understanding of press brake machine tool and hydraulic controlling.
5. Able to independently plan and execute test tasks, improvise, work and analyze problems without given detailed work instructions.
6. Measuring devices and data analyzing software operating ability.
7. Can read mechanical / electrical drawing.
8. Able to work in a team, communicative, quality-conscious.
9. Able to daily communicate in English.
10. Able to read and write test reports in English.
11. Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of Glorystar Laser.
Electronics Design Engineer_Laser Business
1. Develop Fiber Laser control system related circuit boards, including scheme design, platform definition, schematics creating, PCB tack rounting, prototype builds, V&V, to meet project timeline, cost target and quality requirements.
2. Create PCBA related technical documents, such as (but not limited) design specification, functional description, test specification, validation report and so on.
3. Work in SAP to create new part numbers, design documents, BOM and ECN activities, ensure effective and in time implementation of engineering changes.
4.Product support from electronics engineering, evaluate product field issues and introduce corrective and preventive actions.
5. Cooperate with purcument department for sourcing and cost-saving
6. Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Academic Background:Bachelor degree or above.
2. Which major preferred: Electrical/Electronics engineering is preferred, or related majors with proven solid working experience of electrical/electronics engineer.
3. Working experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics developing.
4. Knowledge and skills:
● Excelent at analogue and digital circuit design, using AD or other ECAD tools
● Excelent at PCB layout and track routing
● Prefer to have basic firmware developing skills in C/C++
● Be familiar with the general electrical test equipment / instruments
● Be good at problem discovering and resolving
● Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
● Fluent Chinese and English
● Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of Glorystar Laser
1. Five insurances and one housing fund, free board and lodging, air-conditioning, water heater, independent balcony bathroom in the dormitory;
2. Employee birthday parties, team building activities, annual travel, health checkups, holiday packages;
3. Statutory holidays, annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave;
4. Internal and external training.
Contact: Miss Li / Mr. Peng
Phone: +86 158 9968 1219 / +86 139 2380 2856
Address: No. 13, Weixing Road, Niushan Outer Diameter Industrial Park, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City 4th Floor, Building A1, Dingbaohong Green High-tech Park, No. 8 Gongye 2nd Road, Shilong Community, Shiyan Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
1. Mail delivery firstname.lastname@example.org (PS: directly click "online delivery" on the official website)
2. Qiancheng Wuyou or Zhitong Talent Network delivers Glorystar Laser
Get a Quote